All images : ©Wonderland Photography by Alice *Please Do Not Copy*

Saturday, September 20, 2008

That's What Friends Are For...











Last Saturday night my wonderful and best friend, Angela, took me to a crop at Scrapbook Clubhouse. This was our last chance to go out and have some fun, a little girl's night if you will, before my surgery. And also she and her family may be leaving for another command before I am recovered and am able to go out and do anything again. So anyways back to the Clubhouse. I had alot of fun with her that night just talking and scrapping away without a care in the world. This was another big reason for going; to calm me down and get the surgery woes off my mind. Apparently some of the girls really liked my work and I was asked to leave a couple things in the store for display. Angela fusses at me and says I'm too judgemental on my self. All these compliments of course made me blush but it did feel good to hear that I must have been doing something right! :P
Angela has also shown me that not all Navy wives are the same. The ones you usually run into remind you of all the drama of the teenage life and you end up regretting the day you met them. With her, I feel like I've known her my whole life (some even think we're sisters) and I can't imagine what it will be like when we do have to go our separate ways. So Angela, here's to you... For being my best friend, and not just my friend but my sister!







No comments:

Post a Comment