All images : ©Wonderland Photography by Alice *Please Do Not Copy*

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bittersweet Endings...


Well yesterday was my last physical therapy appt. before my big day! We're not sure if I'll be returning to pt after my surgery so we said our goodbyes yesterday. I can't believe I've been in the program for over 8 months (it seemed to go by so quick)! Even though I'm glad to move on to the next thing I'm going to miss all the friends I made there. This is Mary and Jeanne; the main two people involved in my physical therapy. Jeanne Gilbert, although I'm biased, is the best PT ever! She has her way of pushing you to succeed without being the harsh drill sergeant I expected :P... Jeanne wasn't just my "coach", if you will, she is a friend. And although my back issues turned out to be beyond her ability to repair (and required surgery) she never let me give up or get discouraged! She has one of the greatest personalities I have ever came across, and I admire that quality. I will probably never see her again after we make the move back home, but I will always be thankful I met Jeanne Gilbert and the WONDERFUL team at Independence Physical Therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment