All images : ©Wonderland Photography by Alice *Please Do Not Copy*

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've Got To Admit It's Getting Better...


This is an xray from my first post-op appt. The doctor said I seem to be healing and recovering very well so far. I still get quite sore and stiff at times but my mobility has really increased in the last few days. I can't not believe that I am only 1 week past my surgery and I feel as good as I do! I got my staples taken out today (which left a little sting after each one) and was told I could now take baths. So what did I do when I got home??... I took a nice hot bath. Ooh did that feel good! And... I was able to get in and out of the tub on my own which I doubted I could do yet!

The picture below is from this morning before my appt. I am also pleased at how my weight loss has been going. I'm still a bit bloated from very irritating constipation caused by the narcotics, but I can tell that atleast I'm getting somewhere! :D And it "makes me happy". My goal would be to lose about 50 lbs. I'm sure it will take me quite a while to get there but 10 is a great start I think! It's a pleasing thought to know that I'm on my way to a healthier me though :)





No comments:

Post a Comment