All images : ©Wonderland Photography by Alice *Please Do Not Copy*

Thursday, October 2, 2008

"I Very Miss You"

So it's only been a little over 2 weeks since my surgery and since my little Kylie took off to Tennessee. We've been talking to her over the phone every few days, and recently I've noticed and have been told that she's getting a little homesick. I have to admit, that I am starting to miss her too. We were talking to her just tonight before dinner and could just hear the sadness in her voice. Daddy said "I love you Kylie... I miss you...", and Kylie pitifully replied "I very miss you daddy". My heart just broke! I cannot tell you how anxious I am to move back home partly for just this reason. I hate that she only gets to see everyone every once and a while, and I really hate letting her go alone. Hopefully.... it shouldn't be too much longer! Well I'm going for now and my next post may not be until after my next follow up... unless there's more going on to talk about :) Love to all, and kisses and hugs to my Kylie!

No comments:

Post a Comment