All images : ©Wonderland Photography by Alice *Please Do Not Copy*

Thursday, September 2, 2010

An Angel named Amelia { East Tennessee | Newborn | Photographer }

You are about to see one of the most precious newborns I have ever photographed! If you read back a few posts you will see The Smith’s. I have photographed this sweet family quite a few times over the last year, and it has always been such a pleasure! I few weeks ago I did Julie’s maternity session for her very last baby. This whole family was so anxious to welcome a little baby girl into the world and shower her with their love. Amelia was an absolute delight to work with, and she practically slept almost the whole time. Her beautiful skin and thick black hair was beyond gorgeous and made me just wanna bundle her up and take her home with me! I’m sure The Smith’s would have a problem with that as she is already the center of their world. Her nursery was amazing and looked like the home of a princess… which, it is! The grandma’s were both there swooning over their little model as I photographed her and were helping the new mommy and I out with whatever was needed. They also brought out a few props that were near and dear to them to include in Amelia’s session. Here are a few from the day…

 3b

 

amelia1b

 

amelia2b

1 comment: