All images : ©Wonderland Photography by Alice *Please Do Not Copy*

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Townsend ~ Herron Wedding { East Tennessee | Couple | Wedding | Photographer }

Yesterday I drove to Weber City, VA to witness and capture the amazing bond of this sweet couple as they said their vows and united themselves as one. Rebekah and Tyler contacted me a few months ago to photograph their wedding because, out of alot of photographers they had seen, they liked my “style”. I was flattered and absolutely excited because this gave me a chance to play! Rebekah voiced that she loved all the textures and editing that she had seen and the in the moment photos so for the day I tried to give her exactly that. The wedding was beautiful, and the entire wedding party… well… lets just say they’re all one of a kind! I think I was laughing the whole day through as was anyone else around. Here’s to you Rebekah and Tyler… I wish you luck in love and life!

1b

1 comment:

  1. Alice- This is such a great picture! And yes, us, as the wedding party- Wellllll we're just special! Thank you so much for capturing Bekah and Tyler's day... I would love to see proofs when you have them, so that I can purchase some! <3 Sara (smusick@vt.edu)

    ReplyDelete