All images : ©Wonderland Photography by Alice *Please Do Not Copy*

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wishin' and Hopin'

So today is a very slow and boring day... I've had plenty of time to just sit and think about the next few months. I am anxious to see what my doctor says because that will somewhat determine when we get out of the Navy and head back home. If Dr. Onyiuke decides that I do infact need surgery then we can take a better look at our timeline. If it is scheduled soon enough then they will allow Brandon to put off his discharge long enough to get through this, however, if it is on hold til say around January, then the Navy won't wait that long. Geez, I'm on pins and needles! I hope that things work out and I can get this surgery and be on the road to a better, healthier life. And as for moving back home... we can't wait! Though I can't say I've hated the Navy life, I am ready for a normal life :P

No comments:

Post a Comment